TSM Solutions offers more than just a great place to work.
You spend a big part of your life working – so it should be more than just a job. Here you’ll find a mission you can believe in, and a group of similarly committed colleagues, not just co-workers. Plus, we believe in a work/life balance – so we offer the perks that make it possible, including:
- Competitive salaries
- A robust package of benefits with varied options for health, dental and vision insurance for you and your family
- Plenty of paid time off, plus 11 paid government holidays
- Very generous retirement plans, fully vested from your first day of employment
- Excellent Life Insurance policies, plus Short- and Long-Term Disability policies
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Heath / Dependent Care
- Referral bonuses if you refer someone who is hired to work here
- Training expense reimbursement that can be used for conferences and certifications (with a 1-year commitment)
- Reserve Duty policy – keep your health insurance benefits for yourself and your dependents while you serve our country on military leave/reserve duty for up to 24 months, and return to the same status, pay and benefits when you come back to work
We’re out to attract the top talent to come work at TSM – is that you?
TSM Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are interested in applying for an open position and need special assistance or accommodation, please e-mail our Talent Acquisition department at TA@tsmsolutions.com.
137 National Plaza
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
(855) 876-4848 phone
(855) 876-4849 Fax